Romantic Dp For Couples

All New Stunning Dp For Couples 


Make Your Dp classy with these pictures. These Picture are Edit & customize by one of our Best Editor - Nikita.  
Download all these HD picture and Share with your Partner. 
P.E.- Nikita 

"Each Day i love you more ,Today more than yesterday and less
than tomorrow "
"Time is always fly,but love is never died. You & me make
a wonderful We"

"I wanted to tell you that wherever I am,whatever happens,I,ll always think of you,
 and the time  we spent together,as my happiest time. I,d do it
all over again, if i had the choice. No Regrets."

" I knew the second I met you that there was something about you
I needed. Turns out it wasn,t something about you at all.
It was just you. "  X3

" Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your
DREAM* "

" Maybe you don,t need the whole world to love you, you
know. Maybe you just need one person."

" No, I don,t think i will kiss you although you need kissing badly.
That,s what,s wrong"

" I,ll love you, dear ,i'll love you till china and Africa meets and the
River jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in
the Street"


" Man may discovered fire, but women discovered how to pay with
it."

For Those who Loves each Other.... X3 LOVE

Comments